Ketarin forum

My Resignation as Moderator...

CybTekSol

It is with deep sadness that I announce my resignation as moderator of the 'Tips and Tutorials' and 'Templates' sections of the Ketarin forum. I would like to THANK YOU ALL for the time here, especially Florian for allowing me to help here and with the development of such a WONDERFUL application as Ketarin. Life has changed dramatically for me in the past year, for better or worse, which has dramatically changed my priorities. I've lost so many family members this past year, my love for technology has now been relegated to a tertiary role in my life as I want to spend more time with my loved ones in the future. I pray you all can understand and respect my decision. I wish you all the best in life, especially Florian and those members that I had frequent direct contact with such as appyface, FranciscoR, Stalker and andreone... to name a few. THANKS for the ride and the memories. Again, THANK YOU FLO for the opportunity!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your kind comments, however, this is not goodbye as I'll still be stopping by from time to time to see how things are going and contribute... (should have made that point more clear). And... I won't rule out offering to help again in the future if Flo will allow. I just don't have the time necessary to do justice as a moderator here for the foreseeable future. ;)

@Flo,

I'll continue to contribute when I can... at the very least I will log-in every couple of days to delete spam for you and answer questions on a less frequent basis. BTW, forum member username 'shawn' has offered to help as a moderator on a limited basis (2x a week or so). He apparently is a 'technogeek' like me, so I feel confident he can contribute in other ways to the forum as well as his time permits. :)

If you need help - here I am! 20/7 online (4 hours of sleep should be enough ^^). I'm familiar with the systems of punbb, phpbb, smf, wordpress and so on if it helps.

Edited by necrox

Actually Flo, I am discovering the Ketarin forum to be more therapy for me than I ever realized. I need the therapy at least a few times a week and it's a lot cheaper than counseling. :) LOL In other words... you may be stuck with me, albeit less frequently and in a more limited role. As I have stated before, I LOVE Ketarin and wish to contribute to it's future as it has radically modified my tech responsibilities! Without it, I would still be manually retrieving 100s of dls for PC/Linux support or using much less effective means.