Jump to content
Ketarin forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

  1. Last week
  2. Hi Shawn, thanks for reply. I wasn't able to get them to work so I just repacked all the exe's. It was a long process, but now all the exe's now work with silent install.
  3. They've changed the zeranoe Builds page several times over the years. I gave up parsing it long ago. I always parse the version number from ffmpeg.org here: https://ffmpeg.org/download.html#releases While that is the current "release" from the FFmpeg project, there is a small window where it might not be the actual release version on the zeranoe site (unlikely though since it's a triggered build). You could also get the version number directly from the Git repo here: https://git.ffmpeg.org/gitweb/ffmpeg.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/RELEASE Then you can use the latest-static download link from zeranoe: https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/win64/static/ffmpeg-latest-win64-static.zip https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/win32/static/ffmpeg-latest-win32-static.zip If you wanted to solve the problem you actually described instead of work around the JS-built website problem, you'd need to set at least three variables. One to download the initial site and cache the URL to the app*.js file. Then parse that for the git.ffmpeg.org call to collect the release versions, then parse the latest version from the tags. It's a lot of work for a single value though and fraught with potential issues should the JS file name pattern change or the appJS content structure change.
  4. The easy way is to use the multireplace function instead of the regexreplace function. {appname:multireplace:,:\::}
  5. It's entirely possible that they're not all using the same engine or have disabled the Silent switch. Have you tried the ones that don't work in automation from a command line to see if it's something with the download or permissions? LocalAppData is also a user-specific folder so, if you have Ketarin running elevated, they may not resolve.
  6. Yes, and it's actually quite easy. You can use either the Setup instructions or the after-updating script to perform your installation. The general process is: exit program install update start program How you exit the program depends on the program. Some you can trigger from outside so it can exit gracefully, others you'll end up using taskkill or pskill. This can be accomplished with taskkill using "taskkill.exe /IM excel.exe" where excel.exe is the program you need to kill. To start the program again just execute it (usually you'll want to use the full path).
  7. The sorting for variables is actually the result of a feature request. There's no functional difference. Variables that are not referenced still aren't processed and variables that depend on other variables are processed in the order that they are dependent. This was the behavior prior as well, the only change is that the variables are now sorted alphabetically.
  8. The upgrade to 1.8.11 caused havoc with my replace operations in the output filename (slashes and ampersands), too. Fixing 700+ profiles manually proved to be more than I was willing to do, so I ended up using DB4S end repairing all the replace commands using SQL. After that everything worked correctly.
  9. You can also prevent the BAK files being created by disabling the option at Settings, General, 'Automatically create database backups.'
  10. You can add a feature request to have search opened 24/7 here.
  11. Earlier
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.