Jump to content
Ketarin forum


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About floele

  • Birthday 01/11/1987

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Goch, Germany

Recent Profile Visitors

5,481 profile views
  1. Cant' submit app to online database

    That simply happened because in PHP I get the UNIX timestamp as int. I probably wouldn't use this data type anymore now but it works fine as it is.
  2. Cant' submit app to online database

    I think it should be fixed now. In the old version, the database tables had triggers to update the missing files, the new version didn't have them. The default value current_timestamp() isn't actually working for an integer column.
  3. Cant' submit app to online database

    This is the table structure: CREATE TABLE `apps_applicationjobs` ( `ShareId` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `ApplicationName` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `ApplicationGuid` varchar(38) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `Category` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, `AuthorGuid` varchar(38) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `CreatedAt` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT current_timestamp(), `UpdatedAt` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT current_timestamp(), `ApplicationXml` text COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `DownloadCount` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `ExternalId` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;
  4. Cant' submit app to online database

    Not sure why it's an issue now and wasn't before, but I made the change to the DB structure.
  5. Ketarin 1.8.10 beta

    It's the name of the column.
  6. Ketarin 1.8.10 beta

    Changes in Beta 1: +Allow forced evaluation of custom columns by prefixing the name with "!" +When accessing an FTP directory (path ending with /) list directory contents +New option: Default user agent. Replaced all previous default user agents with a new one. Ketarin-1.8.10.zip
  7. New column in interface

    OK will add it for the next version. Now the most fancy solution but I suppose it's fine for the low demand so far.
  8. New column in interface

    Nope, unless you use the variable somewhere in the downloading process.
  9. New column in interface

    Problem is that Ketarin will only display cached content in custom columns (for performance reasons). Since your variable is never used other than in custom columns though, it never evaluates and this also never has some cached content to use. It would be necessary to declare custom columns as "force execution" when you are aware of the implications in regard to performance issues. The easiest way for such an implementation would be agreeing to prefixing column names with "!" in order to force execution. I could also add an editable checkbox, a bit more annoying to implement though.
  10. Acrobat Reader DC Update

    You need to thank @shawn
  11. Acrobat Reader DC Update

    Oh you need a bridge for that? Consider it done in the next version of Ketarin
  12. TLS bug follow up

    OK I think I figured it out. Will provide a fix with the next version.
  13. Ketarin 1.8.9

    I didn't notice any issues yet, so I didn't bother with updating.
  14. TLS bug follow up

    So far I have not been able to reproduce any issue. Considering the information from https://www.johnlouros.com/blog/enabling-strong-cryptography-for-all-dot-net-applications it seems like .NET 4.6.1 updated and no longer establishes SSL3 connections by default. Ketarin actually has a workaround for it: If a request fails and SSL3 is not being used, it temporarily enables SSL3 and then executes the request again. The CCLeaner website uses TLS 1.2 so it should not be affected by the Ketarin workaround or the registry setting. The 7-zip website is not encrypted and thus should not be an issue either. If someone can provide me with a case to reproduce the issue I can look into it (XML files of applications please). Also more details from the log window if available. The only issue I could imagine for the moment is if multiple applications are downloaded at the same time, one needing the workaround while the other one doesn't. That could cause problems actually because the security settings are per app-domain and not per thread. I might need to fix that but would like some confirmation that it's the issue we see currently. I'd prefer if no one needed to change the system wide registry settings, SSL3 is being disabled for a reason.
  15. TLS bug follow up

    There shouldn't be any hack required though. If anyone tells me what to do I will have a look at it.