Ketarin forum

Right-click Drop-down in the 'New Variable' Window

CybTekSol

Florian,

I know we have discussed this in another subject's thread but I wanted to make it 'official' by posting it here in detail. As a former lead guitarist from childhood I was never successful in 'remapping' (in my brain) my left hand for PC keyboard speed and therefore rely heavily on 'drop-down lists' to increase my efficiency. Could you please add a right-click drop-down list feature in the 'New Variable' window that displays ALL applicable 'declared' AND 'global' variables to INCLUDE the 'most frequently' used ones? I know you are busy, so take your time... I just wanted to put the request in the queue. ;) THANKS for your consideration!

Where exactly would you want this menu? I don't quite understand it currently.

From the edit window... click on the Variables button, this opens the 'Edit Variables' window... then click on the '+' button which opens the 'New Variable' input dialog window which is where I'm requesting the 'drop-down' list. Forgive me for not describing this precisely before. ;) Is this possible?