Ketarin forum

Ketarin 1.5 alpha 2

floele

Hey, here's a feature request along these lines.

How about a styling option to make empty or invalid values in custom columns more visible.

Like, a red background or something. Obviously, this is one of those things you'd want to assign on a column by column basis (probably a checkbox next to the column/variable assignment field).

OR a special regex pattern to attempt to match. For example, if CustomColumn1 is set to the following Error Format "[\d\.\-]+" then a value of "3.5 Beta 2" would be highlighted red.

Also, I'm really feeling my hands tied with only two custom columns. Can we have some more, please? I could easily see myself using 4, and might need more in some situations. Pretty please?

Oh, oh...and the ability to right-click over a specific "cell" in the grid (like 'target' or 'custom column 2') and copy the contents of JUST that cell. This would be a HUGE time-saver for me when something breaks.

I agree Flo, when you can work it in... of course.