Ketarin forum

User-friendly feature requests...

CybTekSol

Flo, as my app entries are now above 1100, I have a couple of feature requests to make management of them a little easier.

1) A total entries & selected entries count in the lower right portion of the GUI possibly similar to Windows Explorer?

2) A search and select feature... for example, when I want to update only PortableApps.com entries, I can search PortableApps.com which appears in the application name for the 50+ matching entries and each occurrence will be selected/highlighted and then updated by right-click without scrolling through 1100+ entries to find them for manual selection.

Your thoughts? Feasible?

@FranciscoR,

I was initially asking for a simple 'search & select' in hopes that Flo could incorporate it quickly, however, I agree with you that a much more powerful 'search & select' such as you have described/displayed would be ideal. :D If Flo can code it in the near future, I say right on!

Ooh, wait...wasn't Ketarin opensource? :P

Meaning ? That can be simplified of course, and still be a BIG enhancement. For instance, no need of '>=', '<=', 'begins with', 'ends with', and we could narrow search to JOBS table (except URL and CachedContent are located in variables...), that's 24 columns, 8 of which populated with 0,1... but the ideal would be to search all 34 columns, yeah. =)

Edited by FranciscoR