Ketarin forum

Need your help

Stolker

Hi,

I try to compile keratin, but i have warnings.

------ Début de la génération : Projet : Ketarin, Configuration : Debug Any CPU ------
Settings.cs(71,48): avertissement CS0168: La variable 'ex' est déclarée, mais jamais utilisée
Settings.cs(240,48): avertissement CS0168: La variable 'ex' est déclarée, mais jamais utilisée
XmlRpc\XmlRpcSerializer.cs(1153,24): avertissement CS0168: La variable 'ex' est déclarée, mais jamais utilisée
XmlRpc\XmlRpcSerializer.cs(1873,21): avertissement CS0649: Le champ 'CookComputing.XmlRpc.XmlRpcSerializer.FaultStructStringCode.faultCode' n'est jamais assigné et possédera toujours sa valeur par défaut null
C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\Ketarin\Ketarin\XmlRpc\XmlRpcSerializer.cs(1874,21): avertissement CS0649: Le champ 'CookComputing.XmlRpc.XmlRpcSerializer.FaultStructStringCode.faultString' n'est jamais assigné et possédera toujours sa valeur par défaut null

Compilation terminée -- 0 erreurs, 5 avertissements
Ketarin -> bin\Debug\Ketarin.exe
========== Génération : 1 a réussi ou est à jour, 0 a échoué, 0 a été ignoré ==========

And i have this message when run exe:

Could not create or load the database file: Impossible de charger le fichier ou l'assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.65.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' ou une de ses dépendances. Tentative de chargement d'un programme de format incorrect.

I am newbie in C#.

If you have any idea, thx to reply

Stolker

The warnings are "normal". They only indicate that a variable could be not declared, and this is harmless.

If you fail to launch the exe, this is because you must have System.Data.SQLite.DLL in it's directory (or in the gac, but this is not relevant here).

The dll is in the Assemblies folder of the project, and usually automatically copied to the output directory by the build process.

I've find answer to my question

I've changed the platform : any cpu > x86

Now it's good.

But i've an other prob, i would that keratin show me the web page when the HTTP code is 300.

But I dont know how made

Have you an idea?

Google say :

HttpWebRequest.MaximumAutomaticRedirections=1;
           HttpWebRequest.AllowAutoRedirect=true;

?

In file :

XmlRpcClientProtocol.cs

WebClient.cs

Updater.cs

?

Edit:

To access at the web page (with HTTP code 300), i'm obligated to go on a proxy.... XD

Edited by Stolker

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...