Ketarin forum
jokerfool

Unexpected EOF

Was the server/source available? Could you hit it from a browser? I suspect a firewall was blocking you for some reason. Either your IP or the specific user-agent that the app was using.

Its odd because I get the error with some files but other files which are also on the server download fine. If i go back and click update the files download. Just trying to work out why this was happening all of a sudden.

If you have access to the server hosting the files, I'd look at the logs to see if there were a server-side reason why those requests were unfulfilled. If you don't have access to the logs I would first try setting the application "advanced" option to "don't download simultaneously with other applications" to minimize the chance of overloading the server. If you don't want to hit a single-threading limit that this checkbox imposes you could try reducing the global "connection" setting "number of parallel downloads" to a smaller number. I recommend no more than 2 or 3 if you have many apps on the same server. Too much load will get you blocked or even banned, or will result in the server or gateway using the user-agent header within their filtering rules, hurting all of your downloads or potentially all of *our* downloads.