Ketarin forum

Majorgeeks issues

FranciscoR

Yeah, that feature is most needed with such a number of apps... using keywords or tags in a custom column (#3 ?) would also do the trick i think, maybe Flo like's to implement that better. No doubt is better than than the prefixing i'm using right now to sort by application. For instance, w/a {keyword} predefined variable (just like the {category} variable). Sorted by Category:

Application-Category-CustomColumn
Security------------------------------------
Antivir       -Security  -MG
Antivir       -Security  -FH
Antivir       -Security  -SP
Antivir       -Security  -DEV
MBAM       -Security  -MG
MBAM       -Security  -FH
MBAM       -Security  -SP
MBAM       -Security  -DEV

And sorting by CustomColumn:

Application-Category-CustomColumn
MG------------------------------------------
Antivir        -Security    -MG
MBAM       -Security    -MG
FH-------------------------------------------
Antivir        -Security    -FH
MBAM       -Security    -FH
SP-------------------------------------------
Antivir        -Security    -SP
MBAM       -Security    -SP
DEV-----------------------------------------
Antivir        -Security    -DEV
MBAM       -Security    -DEV

This is all i need to quickly view and select apps by mirror. =) Thoughts ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: I have never seen such an incident with Majorgeeks, and i use it for years. Looks like they did have some backups after all, this will take a while but not as much as starting all over yesterday.

Edited by FranciscoR

I was thinking to add the <keyword>MG</keyword> with notepad's multiple search and replace for existing jobs, but it does have that problem, yeah. Do like this display by mirror though, you guys decide, maybe search is more popular.

Edited by FranciscoR

Sorry guys, but I recently involved myself in a new project so it will certainly take a while until I get to work on any big new features for Ketarin.

This new project is remotely related to Ketarin, so maybe some of you are also going to like it ;)

Best luck with your new project Flo, looking forward for future Ketarin developments and the new project announcement ! ;)

Ditto from me Flo! ;)

I guess I'll just let you know here when there's some beta ready to test. It'd certainly be great if a couple of guys like you provide some feedback. No obligations though.

I'll help as time allows Flo... just let me know when.