Ketarin forum

User-friendly feature requests II

FranciscoR

@FranciscoR

What if Flo could be persuaded to add an export-log option with choice of tab-delimited and CSV format? Then you could take the log easily into spreadsheet, certain text editors, etc. and quickly have columns to sort and search on?

I know that's not what you're asking for (since there would still be no category), but would that do as a substitute for you? Maybe that would be easy for Flo to add? I know I wouldn't mind if it happened :-) Save me some steps since this is what I do already except I have to bust it apart myself first.

Just an idea... your thoughts?

--appyface

Edited by appyface

That's fairly easy to do, problem is, you can only use that to sort by appname, all categories will be mixed up as well.

It's a lot more easy to read a log sorted by category (and appname). Don't see why including this info in log is such a big deal, this would allow me to format it the way I like to read it, and to insert the folding tokens I previously mentioned.