Ketarin forum

FileHippo - Selection box / Ketarin 'Pack'

somerandomhash

This would probably be taking Ketarin to a new level but let me try and explain...

It sort of ties in with Execute command BEFORE downloading a REQUIRED update by CybTekSol

FH provide RSS feeds for each category

imagine if on the first run of Ketarin it offered a selection screen that had pulled the available files in each category, a brief description of each file in each category and a selection box,

you then simply select all the files you maybe 'regularly' use i.e browser, im client etc

then this is passed to the Ketarin DB in the FH category (would need to work out a way on first run to create the category folders) and voilà it then downloads your apps of choice without any need to add them manually (although obviously you can later)

Like 'Google Pack' but better, it could eventually be expanded to offer a selection of the 'top 5' download sites (as I mentioned before FH simply has the best implementation of file/urls handling at the moment and as Ketarin already includes support it seems like the logical start point as it would cover about 99% of an 'average' users needs) you could choose from and would probably make Ketarin a MUST have for loads of people, the possibilities are infinite.