Ketarin forum

How about filehosting sites?

UksusoFF

Most of these sites are specifically designed to prevent the ability to automate downloads - by requiring a series of cookies, referers and client-side scripts that cannot readily be automated by an application like this. An exception, of course is FileHippo - but even FileHippo isn't perfect, as the "beta" setting, download patterns and version matching are unpredictable - and using too many connections with FH will always fail.

Most of these sites are specifically designed to prevent the ability to automate downloads - by requiring a series of cookies, referers and client-side scripts that cannot readily be automated by an application like this. An exception, of course is FileHippo - but even FileHippo isn't perfect, as the "beta" setting, download patterns and version matching are unpredictable - and using too many connections with FH will always fail.

JDownloader is automated process of downloading from this hosts... It's analyze captcha and more...

Jdownloader does have a CLI, you can make Ketarin send links captured as a variable to Jdownloader. The Jdownloader wiki has the information.

JDownloader -add {variable}

Hmmm... interesting... i go try it, but can't find custom filepath parameters. Thanks :)

UPD: How to start all captured links? -start not starting links after add o_0

Edited by UksusoFF

Annoyingly enough the usual build of Jdownloader doesn't have what you specifically need.

I use the nightly build. To get it you don't have to download a different package. Just open a command prompt in your jdownloader folder and use one of the following commands.

To use the Nightly Build

java -jar jdupdate.jar -branch NIGHTLY

To use the Public Build

java -jar jdupdate.jar -branch RESET

You can switch between the two at anytime with the above commands.

It will run an update process which will take a while and then when it is finished you will get a new option in the linkgrabber tab called "Add and start automatically!" which will do exactly what it says. You can then use the jdownloader -add {variable} and it will do it all for you.

Keep in mind though you have to use further scripting in ketarin if you want ketarin to do anything with what jdownloader downloads.

Some sort of batch find loop like

:Loop

Sleep 10

if not exist jdownloader/download/file.exe goto :Loop

rest of ketarin commands here

I'm not sure how you can't find it.

Click on the LinkGrabber tab from the main window in Jdownloader

look at the bottom, there are three checkboxes. One of them is that option, if you can't see it then you haven't updated to the nightly properly i'd assume.

This is my build version, yours SHOULD have the word nightly in it

JDownloader -NIGHTLY- Build 14360

Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.

Java Version: 1.6.0_25

In the top toolbar click on the far right icon. Looks like a globe with a red and blue arrow around it. That may force a further update, beyond that I can't help. All I did was download the jdownloader package, run the nightly command as above and there I was. You may need to start with a fresh dl

Yeah filehosting sites really are a pain.That's partly why i suggested this feature

I have an app that has filehosting links.I prefer Mediafire links if possible because they don't have wait times and captcha.

So i created a variable that captures the version and set Ketarin to notify by checking when that variable content changes.

Then created another variable that captures the Mediafire URL and set it as app url in Ketarin.

Also i added the following userscript to Firefox: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/65655

This script autostarts download when Mediafire link is opened and closes the Mediafire tab after download has started.

So the end result is:

*I see update in Ketarin.

*Doubleclick the app.

*The url is loaded in Firefox.

*Download from MF is started and the tab closes.