Ketarin forum

CTRL+F query

Omniferum

Is there any way to get ketarin to not dump its stored variable information?

It's just when I need to use the find function it doesn't work unless i've run an 'update', I assume this is intentional.

However it also doesn't find items in the setup instructions tab, is this intentional? Where does it look for reference sake? I assumed it would just go through the SQL database per app and fetch all the text. Sorta like if you had the xml and just did a find operation in a txt editor.

As it stands I need to export then try to find what I need usually. But that doesn't give me access to old variable information.

Ketarin does not search all fields in the database, but rather a couple of relevant properties of the app. Setup instructions for example are not included at all yet. Feel free to post all fields you need and I will add them to the search feature.

Yes, {download} is my download URL.

Sometimes I do need to search in that location, which it can do but only when you populate it per ketarin instance by running the update.

It helps to troubleshoot things, site changes etc. as it is the only way I can 'en masse' see if anything silly has happened. Sorta wish regex was available for ctrl+f too :'( Just when you are dealing with such large quantities of text regex is a bit nicer.