Ketarin forum

how to limit ketarin? like file hippo

navibd

hi

I'm new to ketarin. I want to creat a web site like filehippo.com or apphit.com.

I want to have an updater for my site. and I only want I had the right to add appilication and the user only click to check for any update available.

Is there any tutorial or anything which help me to reach my goal ?

I am new to ketarin and want to have something like hippofile without annoying install and etc.very user-friendly.

and Is there anyway to check from hippofile but download from my web site?

I dont want my users know about filehippo!.

thank you in advanced.and evrery help will be appreciated. thank alot.

Edited by navibd

Yes, it is possible (I'm using a very similar function for one of my sites for local clients), but it's not a small endeavor - and the way this software is designed is rather system-agnostic. You could, of course, use the source to change the way it operates to be exclusive to downloading through your site, assuming you had the space, bandwidth, and reliability to ensure that something like that could happen.

FileHippo is smart enough to know to use the original file sources whenever possible, to reduce their own costs, bandwidth and increase server performance.