Ketarin forum

Better support for notes

Matosh

I am in awe of the mental faculties of Ketarin users, since it seems no one asked for this before. You all must have a perfect memory :-)

I use Ketarin among other things as a quick reference list for my programs. What would really help me here is support for notes on entries in the main interface, so I can orient myself among various programs I know are important, but I simply forgot why :-) . I understand that there is a custom column one can use for any variable, but honestly, is there anyone who *isn't* using it to display program versions? I also understand that for various reasons it's better not to have the {version} variable hard-coded, which would free up the column for my purposes.

The best thing I can think of is having a second custom column, which I could fill with the {notes} variable. This is just a suggestion, but really any method you could put in would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

Yep, I also agree it would be nice to have a 2nd custom column where we could insert anything. It would be nice, for instance, to have a record of all info pages urls, click in one of those links and FF - whathever - open's it. Even better if we had a custom XML tag to populate it upon job creation. =)

Edited by FranciscoR