Ketarin forum

Run command at exit\startup

Martin Zugec

Hi,

I would like to request following feature:

now you can specify command to run after each update. Which is perfect - I have scheduled task to automatically update all sources every hour and I got message box that displays which application was updated.

However sometimes it can get too messy in case it updates multiple applications (you got multiple message boxes). Therefore I would prefer if each application update could just dump information to some temp file and once update process is finished, I will get summary.

For that it would be nice if you could specify command to run at startup and shutdown of Ketarin.

Also nice feature would be if you could specify command to run when update fails.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to second this one.

Like a lot of people, I use my flash drive but I have Ketarin update the files in my flash drive's mirror on my hard drive.

(e.g. Flash drive is G: drive; Ketarin updates files in my "d:\system" folder)

I would REEEEAAALLLY like it if I could have Ketarin run scheduled (done) and then, when it's done, have it call up SyncToy if there have been any updates done. That way I could wake up, see SyncToy running and know that I need to plug in my flash drive for a sync up.