Ketarin forum

New Column (SetupInstructions)

Nologic

I can't seem to get a custom column setup that displays even code for SetupInstructions...ideally I'd like to just show ether a red or green dot icon...green that there is code in there...and red no code is present.

Actually red, yellow, green and purple would be nice:

green = tested and works

yellow = present but untested

red = present but failed to run

purple - not present

Along the same lines it would be nice to be able to export a text file of what app's currently don't have setup-instructions...on the flip side it would also be nice to export a list of apps that do have setup-instructions, along with the instructions.

Further along this train of thought would be able to right click on a app and select from the context menu to search the web for switch & unattended info for the app.

Anyways just some rambling thoughts.

Add new custom column with the value of:

{property:ExecuteCommand}

Now if i remember correctly this either displays only the commands at the Commands tab or on the Setup tab. I think it was the commands tab and there is no code to force display only the commands at the Setup(instructions) tab.

But atleast you get and overview of what apps have setup instructions.

Also check out this old but oh so useful tool: http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/17940-universal-silent-switch-finder-01/

Thanks for the effort...but sadly nothing showed up...that would even give me a hint, that the app has already had work done on it.

As for USSF...already put it through it's paces...granted I was lazy and did up a AutoIt script to run though things for me.

I got about half the app's on FileHippo covered right now...just need to get the other half done.