Ketarin forum

off-line mode

pi3141592

I am running Katarin in portable mode on a USB stick “Ketarin.exe /database=jobs.db” – I have updated 3 apps on my PC with an internet connection. When I run on a PC off-line without an internet connection – I just get update failed.

How do I get it to run in “off-line” mode, and use already downloaded install files?

I assume you mean for the installation feature? If so, as long as you're using relative paths (".\whatever" vs "x:\whatever") it should work fine. It won't be able to update the apps, but will still allow you to install them. You can, of course, simply navigate the local storage for Ketarin's downloaded apps and install them that way, too.

• 3 years later...
Guest TreeVor

Hey, I have similar trouble with offline usb install as pi3141592.

Running application or script first trying to update then install, if can't update it show me "update failed" error and.If i connect eth and app check source the install go on.Can I force install instead of update?