Ketarin forum

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" when install applications SOLVED

Guest murdock01

Guest murdock01

Link to problem and a screenshot:

https://ketarin.org/forum/index.php/topic/804-unhandled-exception-has-occurred-in-your-application-when-install-aplications/

After exporting my config and completely rebuilding several times to find the problem I have found it.

My setup point to a "dynamic" download directory using the {root} variable. My dynamic directory was defined as a global variable as dwnload_dir = {root}\Install.

Everything worked fine but I would throw an exception when ever I clicked the install button. I would also get a generic icon for all my define apps (see the screenshot for the above link).

The resolution is the {root} variable. {root} will resolve to something like c:\

Well my global variable also has a slash so the result would look something like c:\\install. Ketarin still worked but it screwed up the install function.

I remove the extra slash from my global variable. I also force downloaded all my apps again.

Now I get proper icons and the install function works.

I also check the screenshot and it looks like his target has the "extra" slash.

Hope this helps.

Shawn