Ketarin forum

{preupdate-url} not working?

aurelio

I tried to set up a "custom column" in Ketarin main interface with {preupdate-url} , but it does not seam to be working... It shows nothing, either on the program startup, during an "check all for updates only...", or during an actual update, or even after any of those events, or even still after an individual "Force download".

{preupdate-url}

"Only in pre-download command: Final URL from which the application will be downloaded."

This is by design.

The pre* and post* variables require context. Thus, they can only be used at certain stages of the process, such as with the "pre-download command" (on the 'commands' tab). Likewise, as in your other thread, the {url} variable is contextual. If you've not currently done anything that would trigger a URL request, then it has no access to that URL for you - and can't display anything.

This is by design. The pre* and post* variables require context. Thus, they can only be used at certain stages of the process, such as with the "pre-download command" (on the 'commands' tab). Likewise, as in your other thread, the {url} variable is contextual. If you've not currently done anything that would trigger a URL request, then it has no access to that URL for you - and can't display anything.

Many thanks for your answer. This clear some things up for me now. I'm beggining to understand it better... :)