Ketarin forum

Latest DriverPacks

komitaltrade

Apparently not. There are only .torrent downloads there.

It must to be possible, as Ketarin can use the scripts.

See http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Console_UI

Question is how to combine tools (Vuze and Ketarin).

Main page of drivers is all the time updated with simple change of version number (so, it is not the problem).

Redirection on download page is also not the problem.

It is just how to combine download command with Vuze console.

Any idea of senior members?

It will be great feature for Ketarin to add torrent file support (despite how I think how it already exist, question is just how to implement scripts).

Whilst a very 'minimal' torrent client being included in Ketarin might be a nice thing I still find it a waste of a feature.

From the page provided you can still scrape the version and subsequent torrent file and using exit 1/exit 2 commands in Ketarin's scripting you can effectively achieve the same thing by piping the .torrent file ketarin downloads to your existing torrent client.

If you use torrents at all you would already have a client.

torrent files are fully effective download profiles - just use ketarin to download the torrent file, then pass the torrent file off to your client in the 'after download' parameter. In utorrent you can use something like this:

"C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe" /DIRECTORY "{file:directory}" "{file}"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I needed to download via torrent myself for something this week, so figured I'd share my process. I downloaded the aria2 client and put it in my path. This will allow you to use the aria2c app from Ketarin. You could put it in the Ketarin folder for the same effect. You can find aria2 for win32 and win64 in the online app database.

Next, in your Ketarin app profile download the Torrent file as the payload.

Next, in the post-download box use the following command to download the contents of the Torrent.

aria2c --bt-require-crypto=true --seed-time=0 --dir="{file:directory}" --torrent-file="{file}"

Be aware that the files from the torrent WILL NOT be managed by Ketarin's "always delete previously downloaded file" option. The only thing that will be maintained by this feature is the torrent file itself, so if you want to manage the included files as well a way around that would be to put the resulting files into a child folder. Something like this:

rd /s /q "{file:directory}\myTorrentStuff"
mkdir "{file:directory}\myTorrentStuff"
aria2c --bt-require-crypto=true --seed-time=0 --dir="{file:directory}\myTorrentStuff" --torrent-file="{file}"

I have successfully used this method now with a couple different torrent-based downloads within Ketarin. It works. Spiffy. :)