Ketarin forum

Can't re-size some columns.

Guest Alfred

Guest Alfred

Hello,

I looked around, and I didn't find anything similar. Maybe I just didn't use the best keyword - column.

I was trying to re-size the columns, and I can only re-size the columns "Application" and "Last Updated". I cannot re-size "Progress", "Target" and "Category".

If I make "Status" visible, I can re-size "Category", but "Target" then disappears.

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x86.

Thank you

The only column that isn't resizable in the current version is "Progress".

Hello,

I was wrong before; I can re-size "Category". So, I can re-size "Application", "Last Updated" and "Category", but I cannot re-size "Progress" and "Target". Can you re-size those?

Thank you

The only column that can't be resized in the current build is "progress". If you're not using the current version, upgrade. It adds a few other features, too.

Hello,

I am running the latest version 1.6.0.434, which is the version number provided at

https://ketarin.org. Is that the latest? If that's the latest, then how come I cannot re-size the other columns I mentioned? This is odd. And, I truly can't; otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time going around circles with this issue.

So, if there's something I can do help figuring this out, then please let me know. Saying that "Progress" is the only one that can't be re-sized, in the current build, isn't very helpful to my issue because, as I stated for two times now, I can't re-size the other ones I mentioned.

So, please, either tell me what I can do to help or I'll forget about this issue and move on. Saying "Progress" is the only one with issues isn't helping, at all.

P.S: Don't see this as an arrogant attitude, but it's the third time I mentioned the exact same issue that is happening and in your replies you keep saying the same. That's not every helpful. If you can't assist (You probably aren't the developer.), then maybe the developer can. I'm just trying to help, that's all.

Thank you