Ketarin forum

Thanks for the Opportunity to Contribute Flo

CybTekSol

@Flo,

Thank you so much for the opportunity to contribute as a moderator to the Ketarin forum over the past couple of years and thank you for Ketarin as well. Ketarin is an awesome app that excited me enough to offer to help in the effort.

I have enjoyed this time greatly, but, due to circumstances beyond my control I must devote my time to other life-altering events. As a result of this Flo, please REMOVE me as moderator and LEAVE me as a SPAM COP only. I will visit as time permits but must leave the moderation in the capable hands of Shawn & Necrox.

THANKS AGAIN Flo & THANKS TO ALL forum moderators, spam cops & members that I have had interaction with and have contributed to the evolution of Ketarin over the years. May you all be blessed for your efforts! :)

Hey CybTekSol,

Thank you very much for your hard work, your useful templates and the fantastic user support for Ketarin.

Hope to see you again one day on your regular position as moderator. You're a Ketarin starter.

Keep going!

Christian

• 4 weeks later...