Ketarin forum

Sudden Random Bugs

Kerberos

I am so confused! I have no idea what happened. One second everything was working great and then all of a sudden I opened Ketarin and {url:ext} started showing up in the 'Target' column instead of the actual extension. Also, in the 'Edit Variables' window, if I leave the 'Contents from URL' text box empty and click the load button it crashes. I opened everything up in VS'08 and looked and there's no IsNullOrEmpty check before doing anything so I'm not surprised that it crashes. The confusing part is that I distinctly remember it being able to handle this situation before without crashing as I always clicked the load button before pasting the URL into the text box and it would tell me that it was empty! What happened?

I fixed the latter problem.

The first one is not a problem. Ketarin will only replace the variables, if the contents have already been downloaded (that is, cached content is available). For the {url:ext} variable (special variable) the content is only available when a download has started. It's not stored in the database.