Ketarin forum

No changes are passed to the online database.

Tomorrow

Another user notified me that an app that i claimed i updated is not available in online database.

So i checked and re-checked.Everything ok on my end.He too checked and indeed it seems no changes to app profiles are passed along.

Can anyone else confirm?

Check an app you know you updated and see if the online database holds the same version.

Either way loooks like anothor bug to me.Sometimes it seems the online database is the buggiest component and Ketarin itself is rock solid compared to that :D

Hmm odd.Just added 4 new apps (search for "Ryder" and "NConvert") and they're in the database.So it's possible this bug only affects updates to app profiles.

Yes, new submissions now work, also modifying...

Another user notified me that an app that i claimed i updated is not available in online database.

So i checked and re-checked.Everything ok on my end.He too checked and indeed it seems no changes to app profiles are passed along.

Can anyone else confirm?

Check an app you know you updated and see if the online database holds the same version.

Either way loooks like anothor bug to me.Sometimes it seems the online database is the buggiest component and Ketarin itself is rock solid compared to that :D

I have made some modifications now, the xml_rpc backend is not very reliable and breaks on every single update, can you try now ? I updated both the code and the underlying library ...