Ketarin forum

Ketarin 0.9.9

floele

XPredit won't work, because you need to get it from RapidShare. These guys certainly have taken the appropriate measures to prevent automated downloading.

Otherwise, downloading Heidisql works fine for me, if you use the {build}-URL (although it is not possible to actually show the progress here). I'm not sure if it is possible to make use of the latest_build.php page, but I'll check it. Client side redirections are somewhat a problem.

And the column you are looking for is there, you only need to enable it.

Hi again Flo,

The "Custom Value" variable is now also working for filehippo links, which is great :D

However would it be possible to make the period for time-out a setting we can play with?

I'm kinda living in the neck of the woods of the Internet and my connection to filehippo.com will quite frequently time-out, now even more so when I also try to retrieve the version information for a program from the same download page.

Also I accidentally found a way to make Ketarin disappear from the screen (crash):

I was creating a new variable but forgot to put a value for "Contents from URL" and also for selection start and end before clicking the OK button.

When i now run and update check for the program (with a completely undefined variable) Ketarin will disappear from the screen without error message. :o

Just thought I'd let you know ;)

EDIT: The variable I'm creating that leads to the crash is the "Custom Value" variable I have defined in the settings screen, btw... ;)

Many thanks and best regards,

Johnny

Edited by JohnSim3

Few issues:

When I click Update now in Ketarin 0.9.9.1, it results in an error. Edit:Version 0.9.9.2a solved this!

ketarinerrortl3.jpg

The version info dialog is showing the wrong version.

ketarinversioninfoki9.jpg

I have to click 'Uitvoeren' ('Run') when I start the program. Is that the right behaviour?

ketarinrunua4.jpg

Edited by hherrie

Ketarin 0.9.9 crashes when I click "Update now" button. Crashlog below:

Описание:
 Stopped working

Сигнатура проблемы:
 Имя события проблемы:    CLR20r3
 Сигнатура проблемы 01:    ketarin.exe
 Сигнатура проблемы 02:    0.9.3.0
 Сигнатура проблемы 03:    492ae9d5
 Сигнатура проблемы 04:    Ketarin
 Сигнатура проблемы 05:    0.9.3.0