Ketarin forum

Setup commands in the application template

jeff9315

FIrst ... I have just found Ketarin and I absolutely love it. It's going to help me ensure that when I upgrade my 3 home computers from Vista to Win 7, I can do a new install and be sure to get all my current software installed (and upgraded to the latest versions). My wife is going to love me for that :-)

Now, for the bug ... I've searched through the forums and haven't seen anything related to this. I hope I didn't just miss it.

I created a template for new applications (using the "Save As Default" button). This template contains a "Start Process" command -- {file} within the Setup tab. Because the template contains it, whenever I edit an application, {file} gets added to the "Start Process" section, so that my existing entries all contain mutiple {file} commands. When I remove {file} from the template, it no longer adds additional {file} commands in, hence my belief it's related to the template.

Thanks ... Jeff

Edited by jeff9315

Hi Shawn. Thanks for replying. I'm not using any other template ... just the "Default". Being a new user, I hadn't even realized that there were other types of templates.

No, it is NOT applying it retroactively. What happens is that everytime I EDIT an application, it adds an additional {file} to the "Start Process". Even if I cancel the editing. Here's an example ... I create an application and save it. I then go back in to the same application to edit it and I see that there are 2 {file} commands. I cancel the edit without making any changes and I edit the same one again. There are now 3 {file} commands. I cancel again (or hit OK -- it doesn't seem to matter). I edit it again and there are now 4 {file} commands.

I am using the current production version 1.5.0.400.

Thanks ... Jeff