Ketarin forum

Support for filehippo multilingual

Outlander

FileHippo supports: English, Español, 日本語 (Japan), Polski (Polish) but Ketarin download only English versions. Is possible too make it more "flexible"?

Example:

English - xttp://filehippo.com/download_firefox/download/b3b6cea3c79e35fa8c90e5eef8fed13c/

Español - xttp://filehippo.com/es/download_firefox/download/7788df542748fc8feb21a12f14dd6a8d/

日本語 - xttp://filehippo.com/jp/download_firefox/download/00d17330eff399f8b1f900eddf974cf4/

Polski - xttp://filehippo.com/pl/download_firefox/download/71f0875897c07864201331a1bace036e/

• 1 year later...

I'd really like that feature too, most of the programs now are available in other languages too, and I cannot use Ketarin + Filehippo because of this modification in the url when it is for example Spanish (http://filehippo.com/es/download_firefox).

I know this thread is old, but still this feaure is not present.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I'll add this to the next version. If someone gives me a better regex for getting the version number from a site like this

http://filehippo.com...d_firefox/tech/

than this regex <code>((?<=\>Title:\<.*?\s)(?:\(?\d+?\.\d+?.*?)(?=\</td\>)|(?:[a-z]+?\s\d{1,2},\s\d{4}))</code>

I'll also add it to the beta.

Well I guess you have several RegEx options for that particular URL ...

- Parse the title of the window:

(?<=\<title\>Download\D+?)\d{1,5}\.\d{1,5}(?:\.\d{1,5}(?:\.\d{1,5})?(?:\sRC\d)?|\sBeta\s\d{1,2}|b\d{1,2})?(?=\D)

- Parse a meta tag:

(?<=meta itemprop=['"]softwareVersion['"] content=['"]\D*?)\d{1,5}\.\d{1,5}(?:\.\d{1,5}(?:\.\d{1,5})?(?:\sRC\d)?|\sBeta\s\d{1,2}|b\d{1,2})?(?=['"])

- Parse the download table on the far right on the page:

(?<=dlboxinner.+?Version\D*?)\d{1,5}\.\d{1,5}(?:\.\d{1,5}(?:\.\d{1,5})?(?:\sRC\d)?|\sBeta\s\d{1,2}|b\d{1,2})?(?=\D)

Regards,

Menno

• 2 months later...