Ketarin forum

New ketarin setup: Import from online database causes crash

semifamous

I have extracted Ketarin and opened it. In order to make things easy, I tried the Import from online database option and clicked the Top 50 button. When I click on an option in that list, and click on Import, I get an error message.

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application...

Server returned a fault exception: [1] Unhandled PDOException exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1547 Column count of mysql.proc is wrong. Expected 20, found 16. The table is probably corrupted#0

Since there are references to php files, my guess is that this is the response from the database server and not the software itself. This error message is returned when I try to import anything using the latest stable or the latest beta that I found on the forums here.

Is there another location for importable files that I could download and choose from?

Yes, I do still get it.

Full text:

untitled.jpg

Clicking Continue closes the Import window. Clicking Quit closes Ketarin.

If it works for you, perhaps it is only affecting some programs and not others in the list? I am trying the top program in the top 50 list: 7-Zip, and it results in an error every time. I have tested this on two different computers: one at work, and one at home.

Edited by semifamous