Ketarin forum

Meh...

FireStorm

I have always thought of using a tool like Ketarin.. but after briefly looking it over... I dont think it can accomplish what I strive to keep/do...

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=2dmo0ch1doi7n66&thumb=6

if it can keep up with that structure (name_version)... im sure I can grow to love it... but from what I see so far I dont think its possible... (I check the folder in FireFox I call the "update list" which houses the download/version info page for all the software in the SS daily, sometimes more then once)

On a side note... what do you think about my little tech package their? Any thoughts/suggestions for programs to add? (I share it on LiveMESH for those interested in getting it, I have an "Advanced" or Extra's folder I am thinking about adding to it as well)

@FireStorm,

All you have to do is spend a little time in research on the forum and it will become clear that it can indeed be done with Ketarin. I am doing it with more than 1300 apps currently in a very sophisticated folder structure. Dig in and enjoy the ride! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I was looking around but not seeing anything as detailed, I would want to know if its possible to have Ketarin can do exactly what I do manually! Rename and put the version number, since they aren't always readily available, as well as check the 2-5 different sites where the updates can/are posted (sometimes FileHippo sometimes CNet, when the mainsite doesn't list the version number these sites do)

Thanks, will look again