Ketarin forum

Status column incorrect display after the 2nd update

josh

Not sure how to explain this... what i do is to check for updates, than click on status and its okay all is sorted by update category. But if i want to do an aditional dl (to fix a job, to dl something i'm only tracking... most often i do this for some reason) and i click on status again, category sort order is wrong, e.g.

no update

update available

idle

are all mixed. Hope i was clear ;) i'm using latest version. Thx

I had assumed this was a feature, actually. I have noticed the same behavior and assume that the idea is to ensure that the user can observe changes within groups without having it re-sort during processing. A simple refresh or click of the header re-sorts the list, so it makes sense that the presentation of the formerly "failed" items would let you see the current status after syncing again without losing your place or having to hunt them down.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just downloaded 1.1.2.337 (I hope that is current version). Ran 'update all' by using 'update now' button. Afterward noticed two applications I had forgotten to enable, so enabled those and issued CTRL-U to update them. Then tried sorting on 'status' column and noticed it doesn't sort correctly in either direction.

Bug or not, if sorting doesn't work at any given time, the column has little value for me.

Just my opinion to collect :-)

--appyface

• 2 weeks later...