Ketarin forum

Ketarin 1.9.0 beta

floele

• 9 months later...
14 hours ago, Marc said:

so with this Option i could keep for Example "RandomApp-V1.exe," the never "RandomApp-V2.exe", and the newest "RandomApp-V3.exe"?

If you want to keep all downloaded versions, you can do this on the current release version by just UNselecting the option "always delete previously downloaded file" on the Advanced tab and using something like "-v{version}" in the filename you save it as.

The new feature allows you to keep the last "x" versions. Instead of simply keeping all downloads or only the current download, the new feature adds the ability to keep the most recent 2, 3, 10 or whatever number of releases you like, and deletes any downloads older than that.

6 hours ago, shawn said:

The new feature allows you to keep the last "x" versions. Instead of simply keeping all downloads or only the current download, the new feature adds the ability to keep the most recent 2, 3, 10 or whatever number of releases you like, and deletes any downloads older than that.

This is exactly what i was hoping for. Maybe i couldnt explain it that well ;-)

Thanks alot!