Ketarin forum

Help setting up auto applied .xml file

callofdutyrepo

First off love this software, I used to use Ketarin for computer repair and I am now trying to use  Ketarin for a little different application.

I am setting up a way to use Ketarin as a download manager for Call of Duty World at War custom zombie maps.   Currently I am just putting the map.xml file inside the Ketarin folder and then zipping it and getting people to manually import it. If all things were perfect I would like the map.xml file to load automatically or already be applied.  Is there a way to do this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well I think I have figured it out.  All I had to do was copy and paste the files from c:/users/username/appdata/roaming/ketarin into the folder where ketarin.exe is located.  Please confirm this is the correct procedure.   Also doing this does this mean I can delete the export .xml files and new changes I make will save properly?