Ketarin forum
tsoutsas

Reordering variables

You can copy the app profile from the main window, paste it into your favorite text editor (such as Notepad++) then reorder the variables "item" elements within the "Variables" element to the order you prefer. Paste it back into Ketarin when done.

I was going to make a comment in my post mentioning that I knew it was possible via the method you've described.  That's why it's a feature request.  It would be much more convenient to have it built in with an up/down arrow next to the +/-.

I have avoided making these changes manually because it's only a cosmetic thing and I have hundreds of profiles I'd like to update.  Not to mention it's not something I look forward to because the performance of my instance of Ketarin is really bogged down by the number of applications I maintain.

@shawn @floele I think it would be beneficial to add keyboard shortcut list on wiki. Or think about adding/enhancing options in context menus. For example thanks for F2 tip :) (made me crazy before). But also other shortcuts like CTRL + E / CTRL + D for enabling/disabling record, etc. are not known to public, I guess. So it would really help sometimes.

@efors, I agree. I'll try to make the time to do that in the next few weeks. If you're up to doing it yourself you can be granted access to edit the wiki.