Ketarin forum

Videos

rctneil

Hey,

Any chance of anyone doing some easy to follow Video tutorials for Ketarin on maybe the following subjects:

1.) What Ketarin is

2.) How it's used with file hippo

3.) How it could be used for other apps

4.) Templates

5.) Using Ketarin for apps which are more difficult to setup

I for sure would be interested in watching some of these to learn more about how to use it!

• 1 month later...

@rctneil,

Do you have any interest in producing videos as you described for Ketarin when you have become comfortable with Ketarin? They would probably have to be hosted off-site though. We'll have to get Flo's input on it first if you or someone else decides to give it a go. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished recording a HD youtube video about Ketarin. I Apologize if I miss pronounced the name in the video. The video doesn't go that deep in to the application. It mainly is a video to show techs how to keep their library of tools up to date using your application. Feel free to use it on your website if you want it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL5sCwylLmQ

Adam

Thanks warwagon for your contribution. ;) I'm not positive of the pronunciation either so don't feel bad... Flo will have to enlighten us on this. Maybe your video will help stir more interest in Ketarin which may indeed change others download life as it has mine!

Really like it! I'd love to see more of that :)

You could have presented the FileHippo feature better: Instead of extracting the FileHippo-ID, you can actually just copy and paste the whole URL and let Ketarin extract the ID automatically.

Regarding the pronounciation: It's actually meant more like "catering", without the emphasis on the second part of word. But I don't mind other versions.

Instead of extracting the FileHippo-ID, you can actually just copy and paste the whole URL and let Ketarin extract the ID automatically.

Don't feel bad warwagon, I had actually forgotten that as it has been a long time since I added an app download from FileHippo. ;) Thanks for catching it Flo.

Really like it! I'd love to see more of that :)

You could have presented the FileHippo feature better: Instead of extracting the FileHippo-ID, you can actually just copy and paste the whole URL and let Ketarin extract the ID automatically.

Regarding the pronounciation: It's actually meant more like "catering", without the emphasis on the second part of word. But I don't mind other versions.

I'm glad you liked it. I thought I tried copying the file hippo link and it never worked for me. Hmm.

Well if you want me to re record it I can. Other wise if you would like to use the video as is on your main site for Ketarin you are more than welcome to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I just finished recording a HD youtube video about Ketarin. I Apologize if I miss pronounced the name in the video. The video doesn't go that deep in to the application. It mainly is a video to show techs how to keep their library of tools up to date using your application. Feel free to use it on your website if you want it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL5sCwylLmQ

Adam

very nice thanks for sharing