Ketarin forum

Ketarin 1.7.0

floele

I just released Ketarin 1.7.0 (shouldn't be any different than the last beta).

I will empty the online database now and make it so that deleted apps can no longer be re-uploaded. I'd appreciate if everyone could check if the database integration is working well and we need anything else to make it work properly.

Oh and please re-upload all applications that should be included in the online database :)

But I have lots of packages that started as one downloaded app but then I tailored to my needs, for example Firefox in other language, different versions of existing apps... Should I export, import and then upload?

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the final version. I have a problem. Some software cant be downloaded and some of them are downloading fine from filehippo. I use this location {category}\{appname} {version}\{url:basefile}.{url:ext} and i put a varriable version to filehippo site to check the version. How can i fix this? Also on my main list with the software how can i see the latest versions in Application Column? Thanks And finaly if someone has a fine list with software can u upload it here? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...