Ketarin forum

2 things

Simone

allow using of multiple db.

Flo, is this possible, to use more than one db? If so, I also vote for it, as I decided to start using 2 db's, one for applications I carry in USB (mostly portable) and the other for all other applications. Using 2 Ketarin windows simultaneously to manage it is possible but the ideal would be to manage everything in the same window, obviously...

Flo, is this possible, to use more than one db? If so, I also vote for it, as I decided to start using 2 db's, one for applications I carry in USB (mostly portable) and the other for all other applications. Using 2 Ketarin windows simultaneously to manage it is possible but the ideal would be to manage everything in the same window, obviously...

Actually is possible to specify the db to load via command line. A best thing whould be something on the gui to do this.

FWIW... I'm getting around this by using sub-folders under my Ketarin folder, each with its own Ketarin executable, dll and Jobs.db file. Each function is specific and run separately, for example, one is devoted to all apps, one to purely portable apps and one to testing... and so on.