Ketarin forum

Access Denied for target

germz1986

Hey all. I have setup Ketarin to updated packages for me, first time i ran update all it went perfect. It downloaded all the packages and placed them in the correct folder on my NAS.

The 2nd time I ran the update all I got this message

7-Zip (64-bit) Access to the path '\\freenas\Tools\TechTools\7-Zip (64-bit).msi' is denied.
7-Zip (32-bit) Access to the path '\\freenas\Tools\TechTools\7-Zip (32-bit).exe' is denied.

on several of the packages.

This share on my nas is OPEN, no user name or password is required to access it, and it has open permissions, I am able to create/delete files in it from windows explorer no problem.

Any chance you're using a scheduled task or other automated means to queue Ketarin? This may result in the unavailability of the network share, or permissions problems being imposed for access even in an otherwise 'open' environment.

Have you tried using mapped drives?

NET USE T: \\freenas\tools /PERSISTENT:YES

I am not scheduling this as of yet, was waiting to implement that after I had verified everything else was working.

I ran that command and told Ketarin the new path,

7-Zip (32-bit) Access to the path 'T:\TechTools\7-Zip (32-bit).exe' is denied.