Ketarin forum

sourceforge issues?

shawn

Hi all,

For the last couple days I've been having problems accessing sourceforge.net, from all browsers and Ketarin. I suspect my IP may just be blocked (the horror!) but wanted to make sure it was just me.

I've only got about 20 apps sourced through SF, but because of the timeout delays and such, it's taking forever to run an update check in Ketarin. Heck, even attempting to visit in a browser takes over 3 minutes to respond. Tracing to the IP gives me mostly functional, with 2/3 responsiveness.

Is anyone else having any problems?

Hmm, maybe I should have checked Keynote first -- Savvis is having MAJOR issues:

unholycrap20140422.png

Thanks, but still no luck here. I've tried a half dozen mirrors but all are bridged through Savvis so I can't access them reliably.

I'm getting maybe 1% response from SF consistently. Sometimes, like right now, I'll have 5-10 minutes where I can actually use it, but for the most part it just times out. Savvis/CenturyLink has had some *major* problems the last couple weeks, but the last couple days have impacted us the worst here. Right now if you're using CenturyLink for telephone services you've probably been completely without service for the last 72 hours.