Ketarin forum

[SOLVED] Possible to Update all Applications Via the Command Line?

louie55

Hi, this might be a simple question, or maybe a feature request if it doesn't exist.

Is there a way to run Ketarin from the Command Line to have it update all applications? (By update, I mean update the program installers, not the programs themselves)

I see the command line options on http://wiki.ketarin.org/index.php?title=Command_line_arguments but I only see an Install option, not an Update option.

I keep a flash drive for computer repair and I have all sorts of program installers on it. I have other portable apps on the drive that I also need to update outside of Ketarin, so I thought it would be nice to have a single batch file to update all my programs, including the setup packages downloaded by Ketarin. That way, if I need to work on a computer, I just double-click the batch file and it will update the whole flash drive at once without having to do anything else.