Ketarin forum

Ketarin 1.0.7 (beta)

floele

I've been so busy lately that I haven't run Ketarin in over a week and was unaware of the SourceForge issues... but I do like the changes I see. Thanks for being on top of the issue FranciscoR. ;) Flo, sorry for not providing any feedback on the latest Ketarin revision... yet.

• 4 weeks later...

You can use the URL from the {version} variable.

For the moment I have 200 jobs and I have just confirmed in my database that none of my {version} variables URLs includes a function or variable (not saying it can't be used). This will not work with the Filehippo jobs because ther's no {version} but I guess you can create an exception for that, PAD files don't seem to be the problem either (I think).

That would be a one click time-saver. It could work like the CIV field: if you insert a variable (any variable with a valid URL) Ketarin uses that variable URL to open each application homepage, if you insert a URL that URL is used.

Edited by FranciscoR

Where would you put that tag anyway?

Maybe enter it in the GUI near the referrer, have it stored in the xml as <homepage>, able to be opened from right-click or CTRL-H while the app entry is highlighted? Or something similar?

Removed addendum... sorry, I posted it in the wrong thread!

Edited by CybTekSol