Ketarin forum

having problems with source code

shawn

I've just discovered Ketarin this last week - after having developed a similar application myself late '08.

I would like to add a couple features (multiple-level custom tagging and automation of maintaining profiles, to start) and ensure the code is stable enough for unattended operation.

However, I've downloaded the code and it's lacking several linked resources, which appear to each be tied to the CDBurnerXP project. Just loading the project results in:

Error 2 Unable to create a manifest resource name for "M:\CsLib\CDBurnerXP\Forms\ProgressDialog.resx". Could not find a part of the path 'M:\CsLib\CDBurnerXP\Forms\ProgressDialog.cs'. Ketarin

Altering a few lines of code in the csproj file result in 25 additional errors...in any case, I'm having problems. Is there a place where build advice is made? A "hacking" section somewhere or something, maybe?

Thanks in advance.