+Allow placeholder combobox

+Context menu "paste"

*Adjusted double click shortcuts: Alt = Open file, Ctrl = Open folder

Download:

http://ketarin.canneverbe.com/downloads/Ketarin/Ketarin-1.0.6.zip

+Status bar

SWEEEEEEET...

+Ctrl+E/D to enable/disable selected applications

I desperately needed this feature Flo as I have been banned for the 3rd time at FreewareFiles.com and need to disable 103 apps until I can find alternatives...

+"Invert selection" in context menu

Works beautifully!

*Use single user agent per session

Appears to have solved the issues I was having with Totalcmd.pl apps! This should please FranciscoR as well.

Once again I'm impressed Flo... ;)THANKS as usual! :D

*Use single user agent per session

Appears to have solved the issues I was having with Totalcmd.pl apps! This should please FranciscoR as well.

On my first attempt to update those apps I received

GSALister    O servidor remoto devolveu um erro: (406) Não aceitável. (http://en.totalcmd.pl/download/wlx/Adv/GSALister)
HPG_Editor    O servidor remoto devolveu um erro: (406) Não aceitável. (http://en.totalcmd.pl/download/wlx/adv/HPG_Editor)
Scintilla    O servidor remoto devolveu um erro: (406) Não aceitável. (http://en.totalcmd.pl/download/wlx/adv/Scintilla)
Syn    O servidor remoto devolveu um erro: (406) Não aceitável. (http://en.totalcmd.pl/download/wlx/adv/Syn)
SynUs    O servidor remoto devolveu um erro: (406) Não aceitável. (http://en.totalcmd.pl/download/wlx/adv/SynUs)

Maybe we could have an option for each job to use only a specific user agent...?

Edited by FranciscoR

+Status bar

Hello,

i want to inform you that the Status bar only shows the number of application when you click the list.

When i start Ketarin it shows: Number of applications: 0

Can you fix that.

Thank you for the new version of ketarin.

Merlin850

For Totalcmd.pl DLs work fine with a Firefox or IE user agent (didn't test Opera, Safari, etc, etc.).

But having the ability to use a specific user agent (overwriting default random agent when needed), whether by using a checkbox or a drop-down menu (you decide) is a factor of flexibility I think... Firefox for instance allows me to read some magazines using a iPod (custom) user agent. ;)

User agent implementation of 1.0.6 (for me) is more troublesome than 1.0.5.254. Right now, I have six 406's in a row everyday and I have to restart Ketarin to get my update. Before I had random 406's but job was always updated because Ketarin was switching agents between retry's. I guess if I can use a single user agent (Firefox or IE) for those jobs that will handle it.

This has apparently corrected some issues and had a negative effect on a few other app entries that have almost never failed in the past for me so maybe the option to select the user agent on a per app basis as FranciscoR is suggesting will allow us to compensate for this Flo. Just my two cents. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

v2:

Hope someday I will understand your versioning convention. ;)

+Variable "filesize", function "formatfilesize" and second custom colum

Nice. Seems accurate too.

+Function "filename" to extract the plain file name of a path

Can be handy.

!Fixed an ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Hum ? Is this related to my previous useragent issue ? Unable to reproduce 406 so far. =)

!Determined invalid target file name

Yeah, this fixes it.

-------------------------------

Offtopic: what do you think of namedgroups and numberedgroups functions ?

-------------------------------

Edited by FranciscoR

Yeah, I guess I need to tune those a little further.

It makes me feel better when I find I'm not alone in making mistakes Flo... LOL. Even 'SUPER-CODERS' are not immune. ;) Otherwise, the other features are working well for me! I was hoping for an initial 'search and select' feature (or similar) in this :( ... maybe next release? OK... I'm being picky... keep up the great work... I'm patient. BTW... your thoughts on cookie support in the future?

For me is dropdown menu to use with placeholders (without doubt). Not sure how crazy this is, but last night i was discussing with CybTekSol another solution that figures more easy to implement: http://ketarin.canneverbe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=2389#p2389. As for cookie support, well, there is lot of demand, and it would be a nice new feature. I don't have so much use for search & select anymore, as i have prefixed all jobs created with template to quickly select them, and i am also using sqlite queries when needed. So here it goes: ;)

1- Dropdown menu

2- Cookie support

3- Notes variable/tag

4- Search & select

Now I'm just wondering which new feature is next?

My two-cents input Flo:

1) Cookie support that seems to be a favorite for many...

2) PlaceHolder 'drop-down' menu options that FranciscoR and I are lobbying for...

3) Search feature as we have discussed extensively...

I'm sure others will have a different order of preference or other input... I'll be happy with whatever you feel like tackling. ;)

I made another update. Now you can have an option placeholder using an attribute options="A|B".

I LOVE IT Flo! :D I'm having lots of FUN playing with 'placeholder options' in templates... WOW it has streamlined some of my templates already! And thanks for the 'right-click paste' drop-down in the 'textual variable' edit window... I stumbled upon it by chance as I didn't look at the v3 changes at the beginning of this thread because I was so excited about the 'placeholder options'. ;) Once again... I'm impressed!