Ketarin forum

Old Data Export

Geek_Loco

Hi all. If the following has been answered in a previous post, please direct me to that post. I did some looking around but did not find my answer, so please forgive me.

I found Ketarin at v0.9.0 and have 32 items plugged into it. Recently, while looking around for programs that need updating, I came to see if Ketarin had been updated and, well, the latest version doesn't seem to recognize the old data and I wanted to know if I am out of luck being that the v0.9 program doesn't have an export feature.

Loco

@Geel_Loco,

I can't remember the specific abilities of that version as it has been a while ago. What I would do is make a backup copy of your Jobs.db file which is in a Ketarin folder under 'user app data' if you have not moved it to the Ketarin program folder just in case things do not go well you can easily recover. The method I would use should not have any effect, but better safe than sorry. Download the latest version of Ketarin HERE. Create a new folder such as Ketarin-Test on your HD and extract the latest version to that folder... then copy your Job.db file to the Ketarin-Test folder and run Ketarin from that folder. If all goes well and all 32 app entries are working, just place the new version of Ketarin in your original Ketarin program folder and you are good to go. If you have any problems post back and we'll try to help. ;)