Ketarin forum

jobs backup

emokid32

Yes. That is exactly what I was asking. If we could make the backup an OPTION. I am a very obsessive person and I'm having to constantly delete all those backups from my drive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not that i don't think the backup is a good feature its just a little annoying to open my drive and see 6 files there.(other then ketarin, my jobs.db and the other dll file, plus my personal backup file that i made BEFORE the automatic backup was implemented)

Edited by emokid32

Looks like you're correct (I deleted post). ;)

LOL it is so easy to 'see' the same words differently :)

A good friend of ours became fed up with working for others, and decided to go into business for himself.

He is tops in his field, no question about that. So his business was a complete and total success, despite his business card, which read:

(business name)

Where quality is not an option!

Bwwwaaahhhhaaaa Of course what he meant was, "Where quality is not OPTIONAL" Bwwwaaahhhhaaaa!!!!