Ketarin forum
emil.sekula

Problem with Ketarin

Why not use the FileHippo-ID? I can't see the full URL in the screenshot. Also, Ketarin would never crash, but in the worst case show a .NET error message (which contents would be of some interest for me).

Could you try updating to the latest version of Ketarin? It works fine for me.

Regarding the crash: On some systems, it really seems that .NET applications crash. In fact, however, they don't and so far I didn't find out what is different on those systems.

You just open Ketarin per command line using the arguments mentioned above.

Currently, I don't see for what you'd need a tray icon if not in command line mode.

I download and attempted to run Ketarin and get the following error message.

"Ketarin has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

I have the newest version dated 11/17/2008. Is there an setup.exe for this program? I'm only unzipping the file and running the exe (i.e. where does the DLL file go?). I tried coping it to the system32 windows folder, but that didn't work either.

Thanks

Usually, there should be some kind of error information available. Try to examine the details of that error report. It should at least contain the name of the exception.

You only need the EXE and the SQLite DLL in one folder.

Just downloaded the latest version and I get the same error message. There is no additional information. I checked the Event Manager, but nothing is logged.

Is there a command line parameter that will create a log file?