Ketarin forum

Ghisler template

FranciscoR

I am not worried about my database size anymore, I'm just thinking of others. For the moment I will leave it as is, but this is a bit weird, only 1/2 of the page code is being loaded right now (for me at least) into Ketarin. Maybe the problem is *just* my current Internet acess, although bandwidth and everything else seems normal, but I will monitor this in the next few days just to be sure. Thanks.

Edited by FranciscoR

@FranciscoR,

I have experienced this anomaly once while using Ketarin a few weeks ago. If my memory serves me correctly, due to a change in a site, my {redir1} variable actually caused the app download to be cached in the database. As a result the database went from ~800k to over 43MB! Luckily, I have been archiving the database before a global download session from the very beginning so it was a minor annoyance as I was able to recover quickly. It has not occurred again, so I haven't addressed the issue with Flo. But obviously... it CAN happen. :(