*Use random referers

!Fixed a NullReferenceException

v3:

+Function "regexreplace"

v4:

+ Import / export settings

http://ketarin.canneverbe.com/downloads/Ketarin/Ketarin-1.0.3.zip

+Attribute "regex" and "value" for placeholders
THANKS for this feature! :D I have posted a template demonstrating "value" for 'placeholders' but can you give me an example of "regex" and the syntax for it so I don't break something. ;)
+Copy to clipboard in error dialog
Wonderful! THANKS... again.
+Display use count for applications

+List of most used applications

Welcome additions to the 'Online-Database'...
+Save default values for new applications
Somewhat confused on this... just for apps imported from the 'Online-Database' or ALL methods of adding new apps?
*More log messages
Will make power-users happy!

AS USUAL... Ketarin keeps getting better and better... THANKS for your hard work Flo! :)

+Attribute "regex" and "value" for placeholders
THANKS for this feature! :D I have posted a template demonstrating "value" for 'placeholders' but can you give me an example of "regex" and the syntax for it so I don't break something. ;)

Last time I did break something... =)

+Display use count for applications

+List of most used applications

Welcome additions to the 'Online-Database'...

So this is for Online DB... no wonder I couldn't find it. =)

+Save default values for new applications
Somewhat confused on this... just for apps imported from the 'Online-Database' or ALL methods of adding new apps?

Click "Add new application", enter something, and then "save as default": you have just created "default application".

1. Flo, I don't get it. Why did you introduce attribute "regex" when we have already function regex ? Assuming you're not duplicating code, seems to me you are duplicating an existing feature, is this your idea of flexibility... ?

2. I do miss "}" all the times I use regex function. I use it to control greedyness, and for me, because I work with numbers all the time, it does make regex a lot more intuitive. Isn't there an easy fix for this ? I've done some testing with alternative ASCII hexadecimal encodings, like \x7B\x5C\x64\x7D (shouldn't .NET support these ?), but I had no luck.

Edited by FranciscoR

@Flo, I got another one from Bayern... =)

@CybTekSol: one of yours I'm afraid: The URL '{redir1}' of variable 'download_url' is not valid.

2rylzqh.png

Details:

Consulte o fim desta mensagem para obter detalhes sobre como invocar a depuração

JIT (just-in-time) em vez desta caixa de diálogo.

************** Texto da excepção **************

System.NullReferenceException: A referência de objecto não foi definida como uma instância de um objecto.

em System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.AppendText(String text)

em Ketarin.Forms.LogDialog.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)

em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

em System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

em System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

em System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

em System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

em System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

@CybTekSol: one of yours I'm afraid: The URL '{redir1}' of variable 'download_url' is not valid.
NONE of my downloads from Softpedia are working today! They have caught on to us! They have changed their code overnight as they were working yesterday. The pages will NOT even load in Ketarin for me! I need some time to determine what has changed. HELP Flo!

Haha. They are blocking Ketarin because of the user agent. So, I guess now they've done it. From now on (re-download beta), Ketarin will use random user agents.

@FranciscoR: In case you were serious, no, shtml is not a special extension or a special kind of website at all.

Haha. They are blocking Ketarin because of the user agent. So, I guess now they've done it. From now on (re-download beta), Ketarin will use random user agents.

We're on business again ! =D

@FranciscoR: In case you were serious, no, shtml is not a special extension or a special kind of website at all.

Nice to know. ;)

Flo, any ideia why I received that error earlier ? I could not reproduce it again (after the first message).

Target? What in particular can you think of? In any case, I'm quite sure that they can't win that "I'll try to lock you out" race ;)

Working solutions would be captcha or Javascript, but those would block way more than just Ketarin users.