Ketarin forum

Template request - SPB

Martin Zugec

Hi Martin,

I'm not sure what your template idea is, but that file has a HIDDEN URL. I'm currently not aware of a workaround for that, =( but the solution, I think, is to find a good third-party URL Finder, just like DonationCoder URL Snooper (that uncovers hidden media urls behind javascript or activex scripts). Only then Ketarin would be able to handle those download links...

http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/urlsnooper/index.html

They are using a PHP session ID (unique for each session) that is the problem... I would imagine this is one of the issues that will have to be addressed by Florian in the future of Ketarin as it seems more and more sites are using this technique to thwart direct downloads... possibly due to ad revenue. It seems we'll have to live with it for now. :(

Why don't you provide us a direct DL link for this file, so we can see it can actually be done ???

I can't provide the direct link which will work all the time. As I said it's automatically generated based on session ID. You need to do a little programming to get the link.

Thank you both, looks like this is a misplaced new feature request. =)

I can't provide the direct link which will work all the time.

OK, the purpose of my question was only to get your confirmation.

--------------------------------------------------

Whyle trying to write a "regex bundle" for my Total Commander template, I've had some problems with this site, that also doesn't have DL url in source. It employs a similar PHP technique, in this case activated with a onclick "switch",

<input type="button" class="form_btn2" value="download" onclick="pobierz(1)"/>

with

function pobierz(nr) {

if(nr==1) {

document.forms.download.action="/gets.php?serwer=1"

} else {

document.forms.download.action="/gets.php?serwer=2"

}

document.forms.download.submit();

This is the same problem, right ? Although final url is http://mirror1.bloodman.one.pl/????/filename.zip, this problem has nothing to do with 403 errors, does it ? Maybe Flo wants to check it. ;)