Ketarin forum

Problem with Ketarin

emil.sekula

Yes, of course:

Ketarin - the archive of destination "C:\Program Files\Ketarin" is a directory, not an archive.

SuperAntiSpyware - the process can't obtain access to archive "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" because is using by other process.

Why do I have theses errors in Spanish ?

So, the error messages say it all: You are trying to save a download "as a file" at a location, which already exists and is a directory. Bad idea.

Then, SUPERAntiSpyware.exe is being used. I can't tell you why. Maybe you are running a setup or the process is running in background or your AV scanner is checking it.

The error messages use the default .NET framework language on your system.

No, I can't get normal window doing it.

Are you using the latest beta of Ketarin (0.9.9.22 for 01-20-09)? I have never encountered any problem with Ketarin similar to this on two different PCs... I highly suspect it is related to how your PC is configured or another issue. Try disabling other unnecessary apps that may be running in the background as it could be a conflict issue. If the problem goes away... re-enable the apps one at a time to find the offending app. Hope this helps.

I am still convinced there is a conflict with another auto-starting application on your PC. Are you familiar with 'Startup Manager' apps such as AutoRuns by SysInternals or Starter by CodeStuff? If so, and you are comfortable with using them, temporarily disable unnecessary apps (usually user add-ons) at startup and see if it makes any difference.

Note: Flo... I hope you don't mind me trying to help... I don't want to step on any toes. ;)